► Date: 09th September, 2021 (THIS THURSDAY)► Time: 02:00 PM Thailand Time (GMT+7)► Registration Link: https://lnkd.in/g_8Ka_yASpeakers:Joseph Tomkiewicz,
Partner & Co-Chair Energy Industry Team, Tilleke & GibbinsPriyamvada Pandit,
Technical Sales Support Manager, SMA Solar - India
Pvt. Ltd. Will have 15mins presentation as the first speaker to introduce our solution. Florian Bennhold,
CEO and Managing Director, Symbior SolarKhomson Khenyotha,
Thailand Sale Director, TotalEnergiesBenoit Dubeau,
PPA Manager, BayWa r.e. APACAttendees will learn:
- Potential, status quo and forecast of solar energy development in Thailand
- Which technique will dominate Thailand solar growth in the short term and long term: ground-mounted solar vs. floating solar vs. rooftop solar
- Analysis and forecast of policies and incentives for each type of solar projects in Thailand
- The rising floating solar in Thailand: potential of hydro-floating solar, progress of 1GW floating solar tender projects, future trends, etc.
- Thailand rooftop solar market updates and business models comparisons: self-consumption, third-party ownership, corporate PPA, peer-to-peer energy trade, etc.
- What else should be accomplished to further boost Thailand solar development: PPA bankability issue, complexity for application approval process, transition from rooftop to ground-mounted solar to serve C&I customers, taking energy storage into account, etc.